According to wikipedia.org:
[blockquote]Reputation management is the influencing and/or control of an individual’s or business’s reputation. Originally a public relations term, the advancement of internet and social media use, along with reputation management companies, have made it primarily an issue of search results. [/blockquote]
The rise of the internet is a two edge sword for Reputation Management. People can anonymously leave poor reviews of your business. Conversely, there are create significant opportunities. If you aren’t taking advantage of them, your are risking your business because people looking to do business with you will read your reviews and your competitors reviews and choose accordingly.
- We have unique and private methods of quickly gathering reviews all over the web, much faster and much more comprehensive than you visiting Yelp or Google. I’m sure you can see how easily customers can be put off by negative reviews that leads to a significant loss of customers and profits.
- We also know how to reduce the impact of those reviews.
- Some can be removed
- Others can be pushed down in the search results so they aren’t found by potential customers.
- We also have methods to get happy customers to leave good reviews.
- Others can be changed by the original complainer by resolving the issues
- explaining your side of the story.